US: Ross Stores changes senior management structure
Discount fashion retailer Ross Stores has announced a new senior management structure, with Barbara Rentler, Michael O'Sullivan and James Fassio promoted to president roles.
Rentler, formerly executive vice president, merchandising of Ross Dress for Less, has been promoted to president and chief merchandising officer.
O'Sullivan, formerly executive vice president and chief administrative officer, becomes president and chief operating officer, while Fassio, previously executive vice president, property development, construction and store design, has been named president and chief development officer.
Michael Balmuth, vice chairman and CEO of Ross Stores, said: "We are thrilled to announce the promotions of these proven executives. Our strong senior management team, comprised of experienced and highly skilled off-price talent, gives us the ability to develop this new organisational structure to support the long-term leadership needs of our business."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective