USA: Ross Stores Moves Into Georgia
Ross Stores, Inc, the US's second largest off-price apparel retailer, will enter the Atlanta, Georgia market with the grand opening of two stores in Douglasville and Lawrenceville on Saturday, March 10. A 32,628 sq ft store will open in Douglasville Pavillion, at the intersection of I-20 and Chapel Hill Road. Another 33,400 sq ft store will be located in Lawrenceville Market, at the intersection of Highway 120 and Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road. Ross plans to open three more stores in the Altanta region by the fall of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020