USA: Ross Stores Moves Into Georgia
Ross Stores, Inc, the US's second largest off-price apparel retailer, will enter the Atlanta, Georgia market with the grand opening of two stores in Douglasville and Lawrenceville on Saturday, March 10. A 32,628 sq ft store will open in Douglasville Pavillion, at the intersection of I-20 and Chapel Hill Road. Another 33,400 sq ft store will be located in Lawrenceville Market, at the intersection of Highway 120 and Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road. Ross plans to open three more stores in the Altanta region by the fall of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack