USA: Ross Stores Moves Into Georgia
Ross Stores, Inc, the US's second largest off-price apparel retailer, will enter the Atlanta, Georgia market with the grand opening of two stores in Douglasville and Lawrenceville on Saturday, March 10. A 32,628 sq ft store will open in Douglasville Pavillion, at the intersection of I-20 and Chapel Hill Road. Another 33,400 sq ft store will be located in Lawrenceville Market, at the intersection of Highway 120 and Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road. Ross plans to open three more stores in the Altanta region by the fall of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective