USA: Rothfeld Replaces Grossman At Polo Jeans
Eric Rothfeld is to step into Mindy Grossman's shoes as Polo Jeans Co's chief following Grossman's departure to Nike.Rothfeld will continue as president of the Sun Apparel subsidiary of Jones, of which Polo Jeans is a part, and a director of the parent company.Sun already held the license for the Polo jeanswear business when it was acquired by Jones from Rothfeld and Vestar Capital Partners, a New York-based private equity investment firm, in October 1998 for $445.1m. As Jones was already the licensee for Lauren by Ralph Lauren sportswear, the deal brought together two of Polo Ralph Lauren's most visible and successful licensees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022