USA: Rothfeld Replaces Grossman At Polo Jeans
Eric Rothfeld is to step into Mindy Grossman's shoes as Polo Jeans Co's chief following Grossman's departure to Nike.Rothfeld will continue as president of the Sun Apparel subsidiary of Jones, of which Polo Jeans is a part, and a director of the parent company.Sun already held the license for the Polo jeanswear business when it was acquired by Jones from Rothfeld and Vestar Capital Partners, a New York-based private equity investment firm, in October 1998 for $445.1m. As Jones was already the licensee for Lauren by Ralph Lauren sportswear, the deal brought together two of Polo Ralph Lauren's most visible and successful licensees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing