USA: Rothfeld Replaces Grossman At Polo Jeans
Eric Rothfeld is to step into Mindy Grossman's shoes as Polo Jeans Co's chief following Grossman's departure to Nike.Rothfeld will continue as president of the Sun Apparel subsidiary of Jones, of which Polo Jeans is a part, and a director of the parent company.Sun already held the license for the Polo jeanswear business when it was acquired by Jones from Rothfeld and Vestar Capital Partners, a New York-based private equity investment firm, in October 1998 for $445.1m. As Jones was already the licensee for Lauren by Ralph Lauren sportswear, the deal brought together two of Polo Ralph Lauren's most visible and successful licensees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack