USA: Rothfeld Replaces Grossman At Polo Jeans
Eric Rothfeld is to step into Mindy Grossman's shoes as Polo Jeans Co's chief following Grossman's departure to Nike.Rothfeld will continue as president of the Sun Apparel subsidiary of Jones, of which Polo Jeans is a part, and a director of the parent company.Sun already held the license for the Polo jeanswear business when it was acquired by Jones from Rothfeld and Vestar Capital Partners, a New York-based private equity investment firm, in October 1998 for $445.1m. As Jones was already the licensee for Lauren by Ralph Lauren sportswear, the deal brought together two of Polo Ralph Lauren's most visible and successful licensees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Carter's, Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022