USA: Rothfeld Replaces Grossman At Polo Jeans
Eric Rothfeld is to step into Mindy Grossman's shoes as Polo Jeans Co's chief following Grossman's departure to Nike.Rothfeld will continue as president of the Sun Apparel subsidiary of Jones, of which Polo Jeans is a part, and a director of the parent company.Sun already held the license for the Polo jeanswear business when it was acquired by Jones from Rothfeld and Vestar Capital Partners, a New York-based private equity investment firm, in October 1998 for $445.1m. As Jones was already the licensee for Lauren by Ralph Lauren sportswear, the deal brought together two of Polo Ralph Lauren's most visible and successful licensees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar