USA: Round-Up Of May Sales Results
The following is a round up of apparel and footwear companies sales results for May which have just been released: May Department Stores Co, operator of 436 stores under banners such as Lord & Taylor, Filene's and Hecht's, posted a 7.6 per cent fall in same-store sales and said total sales fell four per cent to $1.05 billon from $1.1bn in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth