AUSTRALIA: Rugby Fever Boosts Rebel Sport's Sales
Australian sportswear, footwear and equipment chain, Rebel Sport Ltd, on Wednesday posted a seven per cent rise in quarterly sales from last year. The company said sales for the three months ended September 27 climbed to A$64.9 million with sales for the first two weeks of the current quarter up 13 per cent year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective