FINLAND: Rukka, Nokia To Develop Smart Ski Apparel
Finnish sportswear and outerwear producer Rukka has revealed it has teamed up with telecoms giant Nokia to develop a range of wearable technology. The pair are to explore ways of integrating state-of-the-art wireless telecom devices into skiwear such as trousers, jackets and helmets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"