FRANCE: Rumoured Sale Of Lanvin Fashion House
Rumours are rife with regards to a possible sale of the French fashion house Lanvin, according to a report in the Fashion Wire Daily. Beauty product supplier and manufacturer L'Oreal, which currently owns 100 per cent of Lanvin, is said to have circulated a prospectus to various potential buyers including those at Arnault, Pinault and Richmont, as well as several investment funds in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores