US: Rush joins O’Neill as VP of men’s merchandise, design
Surf brand O'Neill Clothing has appointed Ryan Rush as vice president of men's merchandise and design, effective immediately.
Rush will oversee the day-to-day operations of the men's merchandise and design teams, and will be based out of the offices in Irvine, CA.
Rush brings 15 years of action sports industry experience to the O'Neill Clothing merchandise and design teams, since before joining the company he was vice president of design and creative director at Ezekiel Clothing.
Family-owned and operated O'Neill distributes its products to 85 countries, including more than 2,000 specialty wetsuit and clothing retailers in the United States.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
UK firms are leading the way in smart fabrics and interactive textiles for wearable electronics, according to a new report from Textiles Intelligence. But one challenge being faced by some of the more...
Surfwear and action sports brand O'Neill has sold its trademark portfolio to Dutch fashion group Logo International BV for an undisclosed sum....
Outdoor apparel retailer Blacks Leisure has decided to close around 45 stores as part of an operational review....
Outdoor sports and leisurewear retailer Blacks Leisure Group Plc is closing around 45 loss making Millets stores as part of a reorganisation to stem falling sales....
Australian surfwear company Billabong International has reported a 13.8% lift in net profit for the six months of its financial year, which ended 31 December 2006, with strong growth worldwide....
Nike has promoted Heidi O'Neill to the new post of head of its global women's fitness business, the last of five executives named to spearhead strategic development of its major business segments....
Lifestyle brand Billabong International has purchased New Zealand's surf chain Amazon for an unspecified amount....
Surf lifestyle company Billabong expects international growth to offset static earnings in Australia and New Zealand in the full year to June 2007....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar