USA: Russell Corp Announces Board And Management Changes
Russell Corporation, the international branded apparel company, (NYSE:RML) today announced three key management changes and a new addition to the board.Mary Jane Robertson has been named to the company's board of directors while Eric N. Hoyle has been appointed senior vice president of the company and president and chief executive officer of Russell's Cross Creek apparel division, replacing Hank Spires who is retiring after 31 years with Russell.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands