USA: Russell Corporation Extends Ward Contract
The Board of Directors of Russell Corporation (NYSE: RML ) have announced a five year extension to the contract of chairman, president and chief executive officer, John Ward. Herschel Bloom, chairman of the Management Development and Compensation Committee and member of the Executive Committee of the Board, said, "We are pleased to be able to make this announcement now, prior to the end of Jack's original contract. The Board wants to continue the course he has set for the company and we know his knowledge of the industry and the strategic direction he has provided will allow us to do that."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores