USA: Russell Corporation Names Operations Boss
The board of directors of Russell Corporation has elected Dean Riggs a corporate officer. Riggs was recently promoted to the newly created position of corporate vice president of operations. His responsibilities will include developing operational strategies and plans, as well as managing multi-divisional global partnerships, integrating acquisitions and providing operational support to Russell's divisions as needed. Riggs will report to Jack Ward, chairman, president and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores