USA: Russell Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter Results
Russell Corporation today reported results for the fourth quarter of the 2000 fiscal year that exceed current analysts' expectations. Sales for the fourth quarter ended December 30, 2000, were up 7.4 per cent to $326.2m compared to the previous year's $303,7m. Sales for the 2000 fiscal year were $1,2bn, a 6.6 per cent increase over the $1,1bn reported in the 1999 fiscal year ended January 1, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar