USA: Russell Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter Results
Russell Corporation today reported results for the fourth quarter of the 2000 fiscal year that exceed current analysts' expectations. Sales for the fourth quarter ended December 30, 2000, were up 7.4 per cent to $326.2m compared to the previous year's $303,7m. Sales for the 2000 fiscal year were $1,2bn, a 6.6 per cent increase over the $1,1bn reported in the 1999 fiscal year ended January 1, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective