USA: Russell Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter Results
Russell Corporation today reported results for the fourth quarter of the 2000 fiscal year that exceed current analysts' expectations. Sales for the fourth quarter ended December 30, 2000, were up 7.4 per cent to $326.2m compared to the previous year's $303,7m. Sales for the 2000 fiscal year were $1,2bn, a 6.6 per cent increase over the $1,1bn reported in the 1999 fiscal year ended January 1, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar