USA: Russell Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter Results
Russell Corporation today reported results for the fourth quarter of the 2000 fiscal year that exceed current analysts' expectations. Sales for the fourth quarter ended December 30, 2000, were up 7.4 per cent to $326.2m compared to the previous year's $303,7m. Sales for the 2000 fiscal year were $1,2bn, a 6.6 per cent increase over the $1,1bn reported in the 1999 fiscal year ended January 1, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores