USA: Russell Enjoys Jump In Q4 Profit
Athletic apparel manufacturer Russell Corp on Thursday posted a big jump in fourth quarter net income to $14.5 million from $9.7m in the year-ago period amid a one per cent rise in sales to $308.4m. The Atlanta-based company, which recently acquired uniform maker Bike Athletic for $16m, said it was pleased with the results which exceeded analysts expectations and added for fiscal 2003 it sees sales up between four and six per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"