US: Russell Newman adds to management team
US sleepwear company Russell Newman has announced the addition of two new executives to its management team.
Victoria Vandagriff, formerly of Bendon/Elle Macpherson Intimates, has been named the executive vice president of sales for the firm.
In addition, Paula MacDougall, who was most recently the vice president of merchandising for the Warnaco Group, has been named chief merchandising officer.
"We are thrilled to add Victoria and Paula to our management team," said Eric Hamburg, CEO of Russell Newman.
"They both bring unique expertise with their extensive backgrounds in the industry and will support Russell Newman's growth trajectory."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Intimate apparel and swimwear maker Tefron Ltd has appointed a new operational executive in a bid to improve its manufacturing processes....
Underwear and jeans maker The Warnaco Group Inc has raised its full-year guidance after posting double-digit growth in its Calvin Klein, Chaps and intimates business during the first quarter....
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is news editor Joe Ayling's snapshot of just-style's latest news and insights agenda. ...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Dillard's, Macy's, Walmart
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar