USA: Russell Shifts Bike Athletic Operations
Sports apparel manufacturer Russell Corp on Friday revealed plans to move the operations of recently-acquired uniform and athletic gear producer Bike Athletic Co to other existing company locations. The Georgia-based firm, which paid $16.2 million for Tennessee-based Bike in late January, said in a statement it will move distribution operations to a facility in Columbus, Georgia, and screen printing and custom decoration operations to Alexander City, Alabama.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores