INDONESIA: Ryane Adibusana To Launch IPO
The company will offer 150 million shares to the public at a nominal price of Rp100 per share.
Around 60 per cent of the fund raised from the share sales will be used for business expansion, infrastructure procurement and to strengthen its working capital.
The company has 15 stores throughout the country and it plans to open more stores to expand sales, a company spokesman said.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022