HAITI: Sae-A Trading on track to begin production
South Korean apparel giant Sae-A Trading is on track to begin production later this year in Haiti, as part of a $300m multi-stakeholder effort to help the country back to economic growth following a devastating earthquake two years ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Lindex planning supplier sustainability scorecard
- US Q1 in brief: VF Corp, Carter's, Skechers
- BHS receives "expressions of interest"
- Timberland sets new eco-preferred standards