USA: Sag Harbor To License Name For Hosiery
The Kellwood-owned Sag Harbor brand of women's apparel is to team up with the Glendale Group to produce Sag Harbor hosiery and seamless intimates. Under a licensing agreement with Kellwood, Glendale Group will design, produce and market the new Sag Harbor products, according to Robert W. Adler, Kellwood vice president licensing.Set to launch the week of November 6, the new lines include moderately-priced sheer hosiery, trouser socks, and seamless intimate apparel. Barbara McGraw, Sag Harbor brand manager, will serve as the liaison between Kellwood and Glendale, managing product development and brand identity for the newly licensed products.North Carolina-based Glendale Group specialises in customised private label intimate apparel and hosiery programs for well-known national department and chain stores. "The Sag Harbor name has tremendous growth potential," said Brian Slagle, president of Glendale Group."As we introduce hosiery and seamless intimates to the Sag Harbor mix, we are one step closer to offering our customer complete head-to-toe wardrobe solutions," commented Adler.Sag Harbor is a division of Kellwood Company, a $2.3bn marketer of apparel and recreational camping products. For more about Kellwood, visit the company's website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar