USA: Sag Harbor To License Name For Hosiery
The Kellwood-owned Sag Harbor brand of women's apparel is to team up with the Glendale Group to produce Sag Harbor hosiery and seamless intimates. Under a licensing agreement with Kellwood, Glendale Group will design, produce and market the new Sag Harbor products, according to Robert W. Adler, Kellwood vice president licensing.Set to launch the week of November 6, the new lines include moderately-priced sheer hosiery, trouser socks, and seamless intimate apparel. Barbara McGraw, Sag Harbor brand manager, will serve as the liaison between Kellwood and Glendale, managing product development and brand identity for the newly licensed products.North Carolina-based Glendale Group specialises in customised private label intimate apparel and hosiery programs for well-known national department and chain stores. "The Sag Harbor name has tremendous growth potential," said Brian Slagle, president of Glendale Group."As we introduce hosiery and seamless intimates to the Sag Harbor mix, we are one step closer to offering our customer complete head-to-toe wardrobe solutions," commented Adler.Sag Harbor is a division of Kellwood Company, a $2.3bn marketer of apparel and recreational camping products. For more about Kellwood, visit the company's website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack