USA: Sag Harbor To License Name For Hosiery
The Kellwood-owned Sag Harbor brand of women's apparel is to team up with the Glendale Group to produce Sag Harbor hosiery and seamless intimates. Under a licensing agreement with Kellwood, Glendale Group will design, produce and market the new Sag Harbor products, according to Robert W. Adler, Kellwood vice president licensing.Set to launch the week of November 6, the new lines include moderately-priced sheer hosiery, trouser socks, and seamless intimate apparel. Barbara McGraw, Sag Harbor brand manager, will serve as the liaison between Kellwood and Glendale, managing product development and brand identity for the newly licensed products.North Carolina-based Glendale Group specialises in customised private label intimate apparel and hosiery programs for well-known national department and chain stores. "The Sag Harbor name has tremendous growth potential," said Brian Slagle, president of Glendale Group."As we introduce hosiery and seamless intimates to the Sag Harbor mix, we are one step closer to offering our customer complete head-to-toe wardrobe solutions," commented Adler.Sag Harbor is a division of Kellwood Company, a $2.3bn marketer of apparel and recreational camping products. For more about Kellwood, visit the company's website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022