USA: Saks Acquires Laura Ashley Apparel License
The Saks Department Store Group today announced it has obtained exclusive North American rights to use the 'Laura Ashley' trademark in certain women's apparel and accessory categories. The agreement, which applied outside of speciality retailer Laura Ashley Inc's owned stores, gives Saks the right to produce and sell misses, petite and large size sportswear, dresses, swimwear, and outerwear, as well as accessories (leather handbags, small leather goods, and jewellery) bearing the Laura Ashley name.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack