USA: Saks Acquires Laura Ashley Apparel License
The Saks Department Store Group today announced it has obtained exclusive North American rights to use the 'Laura Ashley' trademark in certain women's apparel and accessory categories. The agreement, which applied outside of speciality retailer Laura Ashley Inc's owned stores, gives Saks the right to produce and sell misses, petite and large size sportswear, dresses, swimwear, and outerwear, as well as accessories (leather handbags, small leather goods, and jewellery) bearing the Laura Ashley name.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016