USA: Saks Acquires Ruff Hewn Apparel License
Retailer Saks Incorporated has signed an exclusive agreement with Kikomo Ltd to design, produce, distribute, and sell Ruff Hewn men's, women's, and children's apparel, shoes, and accessories in the United States. The Ruff Hewn brand will be managed by the Saks Department Store Group (SDSG), a private brand organisation based in Birmingham, and merchandise will be introduced into the SDSG stores in autumn 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores