USA: Saks Announces Top Promotions
Retailer Saks announced three promotions to executive vice president, effective immediately. G. William Franks has been named to the post of EVP and CIO, succeeding Dan Smith, who retired from that same post on January 31, 2001. Franks will report directly to Jim Coggin, president and chief administrative officer of the company. Franks joined Saks Incorporated in June 2000 as senior vice president and associate chief information officer and has thirty years of experience in the field of information technology. Prior to joining Saks, he held IT management positions at other major consumer corporations, including Neiman Marcus, where he most recently served as chief information officer, and at Pepsico/Frito Lay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores