USA: Saks Announces Top Promotions
Retailer Saks announced three promotions to executive vice president, effective immediately. G. William Franks has been named to the post of EVP and CIO, succeeding Dan Smith, who retired from that same post on January 31, 2001. Franks will report directly to Jim Coggin, president and chief administrative officer of the company. Franks joined Saks Incorporated in June 2000 as senior vice president and associate chief information officer and has thirty years of experience in the field of information technology. Prior to joining Saks, he held IT management positions at other major consumer corporations, including Neiman Marcus, where he most recently served as chief information officer, and at Pepsico/Frito Lay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar