USA: Saks Announces Top Promotions
Retailer Saks announced three promotions to executive vice president, effective immediately. G. William Franks has been named to the post of EVP and CIO, succeeding Dan Smith, who retired from that same post on January 31, 2001. Franks will report directly to Jim Coggin, president and chief administrative officer of the company. Franks joined Saks Incorporated in June 2000 as senior vice president and associate chief information officer and has thirty years of experience in the field of information technology. Prior to joining Saks, he held IT management positions at other major consumer corporations, including Neiman Marcus, where he most recently served as chief information officer, and at Pepsico/Frito Lay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report