USA: Saks Announces Top Promotions
Retailer Saks announced three promotions to executive vice president, effective immediately. G. William Franks has been named to the post of EVP and CIO, succeeding Dan Smith, who retired from that same post on January 31, 2001. Franks will report directly to Jim Coggin, president and chief administrative officer of the company. Franks joined Saks Incorporated in June 2000 as senior vice president and associate chief information officer and has thirty years of experience in the field of information technology. Prior to joining Saks, he held IT management positions at other major consumer corporations, including Neiman Marcus, where he most recently served as chief information officer, and at Pepsico/Frito Lay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020