USA: Saks Comp Sales Up 7.9 Per Cent
Retailer Saks Incorporated today announced sales for the four weeks ended March 3, 2001. Sales below represent sales from owned departments only. For February 2000, total company comparable sales increased 7.9 per cent. Merchandise categories with the best sales performances for DSG in February were junior's apparel, women's and children's private brand apparel, dresses/suits, accessories, and shoes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth