Saks Fifth Avenue steps into Canadian market
US luxury retailer Saks Fifth Avenue is set to open its first stores in Canada later this month, including the launch of what it says is a major new customer service initiative.
The two stores will be in Toronto, the first launching at the CF Toronto Eaton Centre today (18 February), followed by CF Sherway Gardens on 25 February. Both stores will offer a range of top-tier brands including women's advanced and emerging designer ready-to-wear, men's sportswear, tailored clothing and contemporary sportswear.
Saks is also launching a major service initiative, debuting in Canada, which will include Saks at Your Service – a shopping service that delivers directly to a client's home, office, or hotel, anytime and anywhere.
"After more than two years of planning, our entry into Canada is truly a milestone for our company," said Marc Metrick, president of Saks Fifth Avenue. "We cannot wait to bring the Saks experience of an elegant edit of the best designer names, coupled with distinctive, personalised service to Toronto."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Canadian retailer Hudson's Bay Company (HBC) has lowered its full-year revenue outlook on the back of a weaker than expected improvement in sales over the holiday season....
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight into developments relating to the global apparel industry....
Luxury accessories firm Coach Inc has named Kevin Wills as its chief financial officer, following the departure of Jane Hamilton Nielsen in August of last year....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts