US: Saks launches new women’s wear line
Retailer Saks Fifth Avenue has unveiled a new women’s wear range for the spring season called 9/15.
The line, which will be sold in the store’s Wear Now area, takes its name from the birth date of Saks Fifth Avenue, 15 September 1924, and from the traditional timing of New York Fashion Week.
Saks said the range was characterised by “long and fluid shapes”, including asymmetrical knits and vests, and using fabrics such as jersey, flax linen and cashmere.
Colours were described as “natural and warm”, including amethyst and opal, as well as neutrals such as pavement, bamboo and stone.
The range is available now in 29 Saks Fifth Avenue stores and online at Saks.com.
Product Provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering drivers of online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 25 product categories) and revie...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' July 2012 sales results....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' June 2012 sales results. ...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' May 2012 sales results. ...
Sycamore Partners has completed the acquisition of troubled women's wear chain The Talbots and appointed a new executive management team. ...
Perry Ellis International subsidiary PEI Licensing has signed a license agreement with The Kersheh Group division Vayola to design, manufacture and distribute Laundry by Shelli Segal branded sleepwear...
Luxury women's fashion brand Alberto Makali has selected NGC's Global Enterprise Suite as an integrated solution for PLM and ERP to help support its global growth....
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco FY results: What the analysts say
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Bangladesh clothing exports to Japan to hit $1bn
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects