US: Saks launches new women’s wear line
Retailer Saks Fifth Avenue has unveiled a new women’s wear range for the spring season called 9/15.
The line, which will be sold in the store’s Wear Now area, takes its name from the birth date of Saks Fifth Avenue, 15 September 1924, and from the traditional timing of New York Fashion Week.
Saks said the range was characterised by “long and fluid shapes”, including asymmetrical knits and vests, and using fabrics such as jersey, flax linen and cashmere.
Colours were described as “natural and warm”, including amethyst and opal, as well as neutrals such as pavement, bamboo and stone.
The range is available now in 29 Saks Fifth Avenue stores and online at Saks.com.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' July 2012 sales results....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' June 2012 sales results. ...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' May 2012 sales results. ...
Sycamore Partners has completed the acquisition of troubled women's wear chain The Talbots and appointed a new executive management team. ...
Perry Ellis International subsidiary PEI Licensing has signed a license agreement with The Kersheh Group division Vayola to design, manufacture and distribute Laundry by Shelli Segal branded sleepwear...
Luxury women's fashion brand Alberto Makali has selected NGC's Global Enterprise Suite as an integrated solution for PLM and ERP to help support its global growth....
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has today (12 June) named former Saks Fifth Avenue and LVMH executive Scott Erdman as its new senior vice president of merchandising....
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- US apparel retailers' September 2015 sales roundup
- Clothing and cotton still on child labour list
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Change at Banana Republic as Gap sales fall
- Unions discuss strike action over Cambodia wage
- Under Armour to open SEAMS Conference
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields