USA: Saks Marketing Chief To Promote Parisian
Saks Incorporated announced today that John Wendler, executive vice president of marketing for Saks Department Store Group, will assume the additional direct responsibility for the marketing and advertising of Parisian.
The appointment is effective immediately and Wendler will continue to report to George Jones, president and CEO of SDSG, in his capacity as EVP of marketing for SDSG, and will report to Rob Gruen, president and CEO of Parisian, on Parisian marketing matters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores