USA: Saks Signs Up Gruen To Head Parisian Department Store Group
Retailer Saks Incorporated today announced that Rob Gruen has been named president and chief executive officer of its Parisian specialty department store division, effective June 4, 2001. Gruen replaces Travis Saucer, who recently resigned from the post. Rob Gruen has a retail background spanning 28 years. Gruen has served as executive vice president of Warner Bros consumer products since 1997, with responsibility for all marketing, promotions, and retail business development, as well as for all marketing, e-commerce, and catalogue strategies for Warner Bros Studio Stores. He joined Warner Bros Consumer Products in 1994 as senior vice president of retail business development and was subsequently promoted to senior vice president of worldwide marketing and retail business development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar