USA: Saks Signs Up Gruen To Head Parisian Department Store Group
Retailer Saks Incorporated today announced that Rob Gruen has been named president and chief executive officer of its Parisian specialty department store division, effective June 4, 2001. Gruen replaces Travis Saucer, who recently resigned from the post. Rob Gruen has a retail background spanning 28 years. Gruen has served as executive vice president of Warner Bros consumer products since 1997, with responsibility for all marketing, promotions, and retail business development, as well as for all marketing, e-commerce, and catalogue strategies for Warner Bros Studio Stores. He joined Warner Bros Consumer Products in 1994 as senior vice president of retail business development and was subsequently promoted to senior vice president of worldwide marketing and retail business development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack