USA: Saks Signs Up Gruen To Head Parisian Department Store Group
Retailer Saks Incorporated today announced that Rob Gruen has been named president and chief executive officer of its Parisian specialty department store division, effective June 4, 2001. Gruen replaces Travis Saucer, who recently resigned from the post. Rob Gruen has a retail background spanning 28 years. Gruen has served as executive vice president of Warner Bros consumer products since 1997, with responsibility for all marketing, promotions, and retail business development, as well as for all marketing, e-commerce, and catalogue strategies for Warner Bros Studio Stores. He joined Warner Bros Consumer Products in 1994 as senior vice president of retail business development and was subsequently promoted to senior vice president of worldwide marketing and retail business development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- 3D CAD comes of age
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack