GERMANY: Salamander Profits Double
Salamander AG's first-half operating profit more than doubled to 21.6m euros, compared with last year's 9m euros while sales jumped seven per cent to 578m euros. The shoemaker is maintaining its 1.3bn euros full-year sales forecast and expects to exceed in 2001 last year's operating profit of 4
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again