USA: Salant Acquires Tricots St. Raphael
Salant Holding Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Salant Corporation (OTC Bullentin Board: SLNT), has announced the acquisition of Tricots St. Raphael (Tricots), the designer knitwear collection. Salant acquired Tricots through an Asset Purchase Agreement dated January 10, 2001, which was effective January 2, 2001. Salant is primarily known as the manufacturer and distributor of Perry Ellis Menswear, which includes sportswear, dress shirts, slacks and accessories, to retailers such as Federated Department Stores, The May Company and Dillard's. Tricots is one of the most prestigious labels in designer men's sweaters and knitwear; the collection is sold at Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, and other upmarket specialty stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020