USA: Salant Acquires Tricots St. Raphael
Salant Holding Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Salant Corporation (OTC Bullentin Board: SLNT), has announced the acquisition of Tricots St. Raphael (Tricots), the designer knitwear collection. Salant acquired Tricots through an Asset Purchase Agreement dated January 10, 2001, which was effective January 2, 2001. Salant is primarily known as the manufacturer and distributor of Perry Ellis Menswear, which includes sportswear, dress shirts, slacks and accessories, to retailers such as Federated Department Stores, The May Company and Dillard's. Tricots is one of the most prestigious labels in designer men's sweaters and knitwear; the collection is sold at Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, and other upmarket specialty stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective