USA: Salant Acquires Tricots St. Raphael
Salant Holding Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Salant Corporation (OTC Bullentin Board: SLNT), has announced the acquisition of Tricots St. Raphael (Tricots), the designer knitwear collection. Salant acquired Tricots through an Asset Purchase Agreement dated January 10, 2001, which was effective January 2, 2001. Salant is primarily known as the manufacturer and distributor of Perry Ellis Menswear, which includes sportswear, dress shirts, slacks and accessories, to retailers such as Federated Department Stores, The May Company and Dillard's. Tricots is one of the most prestigious labels in designer men's sweaters and knitwear; the collection is sold at Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, and other upmarket specialty stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again