USA: Salant Acquires Tricots St. Raphael
Salant Holding Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Salant Corporation (OTC Bullentin Board: SLNT), has announced the acquisition of Tricots St. Raphael (Tricots), the designer knitwear collection. Salant acquired Tricots through an Asset Purchase Agreement dated January 10, 2001, which was effective January 2, 2001. Salant is primarily known as the manufacturer and distributor of Perry Ellis Menswear, which includes sportswear, dress shirts, slacks and accessories, to retailers such as Federated Department Stores, The May Company and Dillard's. Tricots is one of the most prestigious labels in designer men's sweaters and knitwear; the collection is sold at Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, and other upmarket specialty stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022