USA: Salant Acquires Tricots St. Raphael
Salant Holding Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Salant Corporation (OTC Bullentin Board: SLNT), has announced the acquisition of Tricots St. Raphael (Tricots), the designer knitwear collection. Salant acquired Tricots through an Asset Purchase Agreement dated January 10, 2001, which was effective January 2, 2001. Salant is primarily known as the manufacturer and distributor of Perry Ellis Menswear, which includes sportswear, dress shirts, slacks and accessories, to retailers such as Federated Department Stores, The May Company and Dillard's. Tricots is one of the most prestigious labels in designer men's sweaters and knitwear; the collection is sold at Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, and other upmarket specialty stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective