UK: Sales At JD Sports Off To Strong Start
Leading sportswear and leisurewear chain, John David Sports Plc, on Thursday revealed an 11.2 per cent jump in total sales at its JD Sports division in the first 23 weeks of its fiscal year. The operator of 168 outlets, which plans to change its name to The John David Group to reflect its recent acquisition of Blacks Leisure Group, said underlying sales for the same period grew 1.4 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores