USA: Sales Dip 7.1 Per Cent At Factory 2-U Stores
Off-price retailer Factory 2-U Stores Inc said sales for the 13 weeks ended 4 May 2002 fell 7.1 per cent to $117.0 million, against $125.8 million in the same period last year. Comparable store sales for the period decreased 11.8 per cent versus a decrease of 6.3 per cent for the same period last year. The company reported a net loss of $3.1 million, or $0.24 per share in the first quarter, compared to a net loss of $1.4 million, or $0.11 per share for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again