USA: Sales Down 3 Per Cent At Payless ShoeSource
The US's largest shoe store chain, Payless ShoeSource Inc, said it expects to post operating earnings of 35 cents to 40 cents a share in the fourth quarter, excluding a pre-tax restructuring charge of $18 million to $20 million, or 50 cents to 55 cents a share.
The company's November same-store sales fell 3 per cent, and total sales for the four weeks ended 1 December declined 0.4 per cent to $216 million from $217 million a year earlier.
According to Payless, same-store sales for ten months of the year to date fell 2.2 per cent, while total sales increased 0.9 per cent to $2.49 billion from $2.47 billion a year earlier.
Companies: Payless ShoeSource Inc
Payless ShoeSource is launching a designer footwear collection, designed by Laura Poretzky, which will be unveiled at New York Fashion Week....
Footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource plans to open a second product replenishment facility in the western US....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource said better sales and favourable pricing boosted its third-quarter profit to $21.9 million compared to earnings of $6.6m last year....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' September sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Specialty family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource Inc has completed its previously announced senior management succession....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020