JAPAN: Sales Down Again At Uniqlo Operator
Japan's leading casualwear retailer, Fast Retailing Co Ltd, has posted a record 44.2 per cent plunge in May same-store sales at its Uniqlo chain - its eighth consecutive fall in monthly sales. The results saw its share price fall around 10 per cent on Tuesday. Its previous record fall in monthly same-store sales was in April when they plunged 42.9 per cent compared to the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing