USA: Sales Of Antimicrobial Socks On A High
In the face of strong overseas competition, US hosiery companies are fighting back by differentiating their products with new technologies. According to BioShield Technologies Inc, it textile induistry distributor Apollo Chemical Corporation is consistently ordering AM 500 antimicrobial and odour eliminator for socks sold at JCPenney, Wal-Mart and Rocky Boots. The socks are made by Brown Wooten Mills Inc, which is one of the largest and most diversified domestic hosiery operations in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack