CHINA: Sales Of "SARS Survivor" T-Shirts Surge
Trendy T-shirts bearing messages such as "SARS Survivor 2003" have become the latest hot fashion in China as apparel entrepreneurs look to cash in on the recent outbreak of the deadly flu-like virus.
Garments featuring slogans like "SARS Survivor Beijing" and "Top 10 Reasons Why SARS Is Good" have been spotted in Beijing as firms hit hard by the recent crisis put a light-hearted and money-making spin on the killer bug.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective