CHINA: Sales Of "SARS Survivor" T-Shirts Surge
Trendy T-shirts bearing messages such as "SARS Survivor 2003" have become the latest hot fashion in China as apparel entrepreneurs look to cash in on the recent outbreak of the deadly flu-like virus. Garments featuring slogans like "SARS Survivor Beijing" and "Top 10 Reasons Why SARS Is Good" have been spotted in Beijing as firms hit hard by the recent crisis put a light-hearted and money-making spin on the killer bug.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022