CHINA: Sales Of "SARS Survivor" T-Shirts Surge
Trendy T-shirts bearing messages such as "SARS Survivor 2003" have become the latest hot fashion in China as apparel entrepreneurs look to cash in on the recent outbreak of the deadly flu-like virus. Garments featuring slogans like "SARS Survivor Beijing" and "Top 10 Reasons Why SARS Is Good" have been spotted in Beijing as firms hit hard by the recent crisis put a light-hearted and money-making spin on the killer bug.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"