USA: Sales, Profits Slide At Gadzooks
Specialty retailer of casual apparel Gadzooks Inc on Tuesday reported a sharp fall in first quarter net income to $1.8 million, or 19 cents per share, from $2.4m, or 25 cents per share, in the year-ago period. The Dallas-based operator of 437 stores in 40 states net sales for the quarter increased 10.6 per cent to $78.3m from $70.8m a year ago. Same store sales for the 13-weeks slipped 2.2 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack