AUSTRALIA: Sales Slide Hits Tony Barlow's H1 Profit
Clothing retailer Tony Barlow Australia Ltd said today falling sales were behind the jump in first half net losses to A$2.1 million (US$1.1m) from A$198,000 in the year-ago period. The company said revenues fell from A$11.6m to A$10.5m due to difficult retail trading conditions and that same-store sales were down 0.73 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth