AUSTRALIA: Sales Slide Hits Tony Barlow's H1 Profit
Clothing retailer Tony Barlow Australia Ltd said today falling sales were behind the jump in first half net losses to A$2.1 million (US$1.1m) from A$198,000 in the year-ago period. The company said revenues fell from A$11.6m to A$10.5m due to difficult retail trading conditions and that same-store sales were down 0.73 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective