AUSTRALIA: Sales Slide Hits Tony Barlow's H1 Profit
Clothing retailer Tony Barlow Australia Ltd said today falling sales were behind the jump in first half net losses to A$2.1 million (US$1.1m) from A$198,000 in the year-ago period. The company said revenues fell from A$11.6m to A$10.5m due to difficult retail trading conditions and that same-store sales were down 0.73 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report