FRANCE: Sales Surge At Orchestra Children's Clothing Chain
Leading French specialty retailer of children's ready-to-wear clothing, Orchestra, on Friday posted a 49 per cent leap in annual sales for 2001 to 40 million euros ($34.8m) compared to the previous year. During 2001, the fashion retail chian acquired Kazibao, an Internet web site aimed at youngsters aged between 10 and 14 years, for 15.24m euros ($13.28m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- US trade snapshot shows apparel and footwear shift