FRANCE: Sales Surge At Orchestra Children's Clothing Chain
Leading French specialty retailer of children's ready-to-wear clothing, Orchestra, on Friday posted a 49 per cent leap in annual sales for 2001 to 40 million euros ($34.8m) compared to the previous year.
During 2001, the fashion retail chian acquired Kazibao, an Internet web site aimed at youngsters aged between 10 and 14 years, for 15.24m euros ($13.28m).
For 2002, the company plans to move its 600 employees to a new headquarters in southern France, open 100 new stores and achieve sales of 65.4m euros ($57m).
It's not easy being green, but garment manufacturers are taking small steps towards offering eco-friendly apparel. Driven by consumer concerns about health and the environment, eco-friendly fabrics an...
European polyester producer AdvanSA has introduced Coolmax into the women's ready-to-wear market....
Fibre giant Invista has spun off its electro-textile arm after securing investor financing....
French fashion designer Christian Lacroix has confirmed that he will remain at the label with the same name, drawing to a close ongoing speculation that he would quit after the business was bought by ...
Roberto Menichetti, artistic director of the Celine fashion label, is stepping down from his position....
Branded clothing company Jones Apparel Group Inc said it saw a better-than-expected first quarter, primarily due to a good performance of its wholesale business....
Ladies' wear chain Camaieu SA said turnover rose 13.1 per cent to €93.4 million during the first quarter of 2005....
Tom Ford and Domenico De Sole, who left Gucci last year after drastically turning around its fortunes, have launched a new luxury brand under designer Tom Ford's name....
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- BHS lacks relevance as it files for administration
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- US Q1 in brief: Skechers, Steve Madden
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- Bangladesh remediation delays "unacceptable"