CHINA: Salvatore Ferragamo raises stake in Chinese distribution JVs
Salvatore Ferragamo has increased its stake in distribution firms operating in Greater China
Italian luxury footwear, fashion and leather goods group Salvatore Ferragamo has lifted its stake in distribution firms operating in Greater China as it looks to expand its presence in Asia.
The company has raised its stake in distribution joint ventures with Imaginex Holdings and Imaginex Overseas from 50% to 75%. Ferragamo has also renewed the agreements until 31 December 2019.
The news comes after Ferragamo boosted its stake in a distribution joint venture with Hong Kong-based Trinity last month.
The luxury fashion business saw its profits rise 8.1% in the first nine months of the year, helped by a double-digit hike in revenues.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- ANALYSIS: Back-to-school spending a waiting game
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report