CHINA: Salvatore Ferragamo raises stake in Chinese distribution JVs
Salvatore Ferragamo has increased its stake in distribution firms operating in Greater China
Italian luxury footwear, fashion and leather goods group Salvatore Ferragamo has lifted its stake in distribution firms operating in Greater China as it looks to expand its presence in Asia.
The company has raised its stake in distribution joint ventures with Imaginex Holdings and Imaginex Overseas from 50% to 75%. Ferragamo has also renewed the agreements until 31 December 2019.
The news comes after Ferragamo boosted its stake in a distribution joint venture with Hong Kong-based Trinity last month.
The luxury fashion business saw its profits rise 8.1% in the first nine months of the year, helped by a double-digit hike in revenues.
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- Li & Fung joins FTA in sustainable sourcing pledge
- US Q2 in brief - Express, The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis