ITALY: Salvatore Ferragamo Targets US, UK & Japan
Italian fashion company Salvatore Ferragamo will open a store in Moscow this week and plans to set up boutiques in New York, Tokyo and London early next year. The firm, which sells goods including clothes, shoes and leather products, will open a small store in the Russian capital on Thursday before pressing ahead with the other international outlets next Spring.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again