UK: Sandals With Razor Sharp Heels Taken Off The Shelves
A London-based shoe designer is reported to have removed a line of titanium-heeled sandals with razor-sharp "killer" heels from his latest collection because they are too dangerous to wear. Manolo Blahnik, whose customers include Madonna, Jerry Hall and Kate Moss, is said to have taken the £350 sandals off the shelves because their 3.5 inch heels would punch straight through carpet or any shoe accidentally stood on by the wearer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores