Sanitized strengthens distribution in Europe
Swiss company Sanitized AG, which specialises in antimicrobial treatments for textiles and synthetic materials, is strengthening its distribution in Europe.
European customers will in future be supplied by Sanitized (Europe), based in Mulhouse, France to ensure quick response times for all orders. The move also emphasises the importance of its European business, the company says.
Technical advice, development support, quality control and marketing services will continue to come directly from the parent company in Burgdorf, Switzerland.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack