USA: Santoni To Open Store on Worth Avenue
Santoni, a designer and manufacturer of high-end handmade men's Italian shoes and accessories is opening its first Florida store on Palm Beach's Worth Avenue on Friday, November 24. Santoni premiered its flagship store on prestigious Madison Avenue in New York in June 1997.The company is based in Corridonia, Italy, where the handcrafted shoes are made. Today Santoni employs 68 master craftsmen to make the shoes, which are all handsewn and completed at the Italian factory. Santoni continues to make exquisitely hand-made shoes the old fashioned way. "We stand apart from the rest because we've never lost our small company qualities," said Gene Brown, president, Santoni USA. "We'll continue practicing the art of making fine shoes by hand, sole by sole, pair by pair," he said. "That is what our customer expects from us."The 800 sq ft store will be intimate, comfortable, and classic. The store is located at 245 Worth Avenue, between Georgio Armani and Van Cleef and Arpels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016