USA: Santoni To Open Store on Worth Avenue
Santoni, a designer and manufacturer of high-end handmade men's Italian shoes and accessories is opening its first Florida store on Palm Beach's Worth Avenue on Friday, November 24. Santoni premiered its flagship store on prestigious Madison Avenue in New York in June 1997.The company is based in Corridonia, Italy, where the handcrafted shoes are made. Today Santoni employs 68 master craftsmen to make the shoes, which are all handsewn and completed at the Italian factory. Santoni continues to make exquisitely hand-made shoes the old fashioned way. "We stand apart from the rest because we've never lost our small company qualities," said Gene Brown, president, Santoni USA. "We'll continue practicing the art of making fine shoes by hand, sole by sole, pair by pair," he said. "That is what our customer expects from us."The 800 sq ft store will be intimate, comfortable, and classic. The store is located at 245 Worth Avenue, between Georgio Armani and Van Cleef and Arpels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020