USA: Sara Lee Completes Acquisition Of Courtaulds Textiles Plc
Sara Lee Corporation announced today that it has completed the acquisition of U.K. apparel manufacturer and marketer Courtaulds Textiles plc ("Courtaulds"). Under the terms of the acquisition, Sara Lee will pay Courtaulds' shareholders U.K.(pound)1.45 (U.S. $2.21) cash per share, valuing the company's existing share capital at approximately U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"