USA: Sara Lee Direct Selects PurchasingNet-SQL Package
PurchasingNet, Inc (formerly American Tech, Inc) announced today that Sara Lee Direct, a division of Sara Lee specializing in direct sales of apparel in retail stores across the US, selected PurchasingNet-SQL for Oracle as its e-procurement solution. The installation, to be completed in four weeks, is the first installation of PurchasingNet-SQL interfacing with Oracle and will be used with AutoCAD as Sara Lee Direct plans and opens new retails outlets."This is an excellent example of ease of implementation of PurchasingNet-SQL for Oracle, and a proven implementation with our recently added Oracle interface which supplements the original MS SQL-Server version," said Tim McEneny, CEO and co-founder of PurchasingNet, Inc. "The Oracle interface enables us to provide PurchasingNet-SQL, the industry's most comprehensive e-Procurement solution for service and retail implementations, to the broad market of companies that have standardized on Oracle."A long-time PurchasingNet customer, Sara Lee Direct upgraded its existing procurement solution with the new PurchasingNet-SQL for Oracle version to further automate its purchasing system. For example, in addition to using PurchasingNet-SQL for its ongoing procurement needs, Sara Lee Direct can now interface with its AutoCAD system via Oracle to plan entire new store configurations and automate the purchase of its bill of materials, linking one more process while dramatically cutting time and materials costs.Sara Lee Direct uses PurchasingNet-SQL at its headquarters to service more than 300 retail outlets nationwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar