US: Sato forms RFID alliance with Alien Technology
Sato America is to add RFID tags and readers from Alien Technology to its product line after the two companies formed a reseller and systems integration agreement.
"We continue to see growth for UHF RFID," said Mike Beedles, director of integration services and development at Sato America.
"As a result we have expanded our product offering to include complete RFID integration solution services with tags and readers from Alien Technology."
Under the deal, Sato now offers supply chain customers access to Alien's Squiggle tags and new readers.
Sato America will also provide integration services to Alien Technology customers.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Labels provider The SML Group has announced a partnership agreement with Schmidt RFID to provide Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) item level fashion store solutions....
Jones Apparel Group Inc is to pilot item-level Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology in some of its Nine West stores to study its impact on productivity, customer service and inventory accu...
LCWaikiki, one of Turkey's fastest growing apparel chains, has implemented a retail level Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) garment tracking system to improve its efficiency in stocktaking and sto...
Top apparel brands including Levi's and Adidas are facing up to the growing number of counterfeit clothing items being manufactured in China, according to a new just-style management briefing....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar