UK: SATRA Fitting Team Expands
She is Lisa Fox who has joined after spending ten years assisting in the developments of products at Loake Brothers Ltd, the Kettering-based footwear manufacturer.
a will concentrate on specific aspects of fit, and how to assess it, in footwear for all age groups.
SATRA's fitting services seek to match footwear to its target market, ensure foot health through correct design and construction, and maximise comfort," says team leader Alan Weston.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective