UK: SATRA Gets A Grip On Wintry Weather
Realistic wintry conditions for friction-testing footwear can now be created indoors at SATRA. The Kettering-based research and technology centre has developed a machine incorporating tile, slate, and metal surfaces and has added an ice tray. With the Northern hemisphere's worst weather approaching, the risks of slipping accidents and icy conditions are at their highest - and compensation claims after accidents are increasing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"