SWITZERLAND: Saurer Q1 Orders Fall 9%
Sales at the Swiss company, meanwhile, rose one per cent to EUR403m for the quarter, up from EUR400m in the previous first quarter.
Commenting on the results, Saurer said it foresaw full-year sales flat with those of fiscal 2003.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020