SWITZERLAND: Schiesser To Make Public Offering?
Intimate apparel producer Schiesser Group is considering going public in the next few years, according to Zellweger Luwa, another group owned by the same family.
Schiesser currently operates under unlisted HestaTex, which is controlled by the Bechtler family.
Zellweger said: "If the capital needed to sustain healthy growth exceeds the group's capacity for self-financing, an Initial Public Offering may be considered within the next two or three years".
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing