SWITZERLAND: Schiesser To Make Public Offering?
Intimate apparel producer Schiesser Group is considering going public in the next few years, according to Zellweger Luwa, another group owned by the same family.
Schiesser currently operates under unlisted HestaTex, which is controlled by the Bechtler family.
Zellweger said: "If the capital needed to sustain healthy growth exceeds the group's capacity for self-financing, an Initial Public Offering may be considered within the next two or three years".
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar