SWITZERLAND: Schoeller Extends Management Team
After 15 years with fabric specialist Schoeller Textil AG, Christine Jenny has been appointed to the management team. As chief relations officer (CRO) for marketing, design, service and administration, Christine has been involved in developing a fabric line specifically for the fashion sector, and has helped rejuvenate and extend the design area. Her ability to spot future trends, and apply these trends to textiles, has played a large role in the successful development of the Swiss company in recent years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"